MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat Best And Cheapest Data Plans For March 2017
Happy new month friends and welcome to the month of March 2017. As usual, I have review the cheapest and affordable data plans for MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat. This review we includes Night plans, Normal bundles and weekends data.
You will agree with me that a lot have changed in the pass few days, telecom operators like Glo and Etisalat has unveiled new cheap night data plans which works on all devices.
Read More: Today Abokifx Lagos Black Market Exchange Rates For Dollar Pounds Euro To Naira
Well, you don’t also need to be told that recession is in the country, so there’s no money to be waste on data plans. In sense, people like me decide to go for the best and cheapest data bundles. In this month data review, I will try to share with you all the cheapest and affordable data plans you can rock for the month.
Cheapest And Affordable Night Plans Data For Android, iOS And PC In March 2017
The fact remains that, night plans data is one of the best and cheapest bundles you can use to download larger and heavy files. MTN and Airtel offers N25 for 500MB while Glo gives N200 for 1GB and N500 for 3GB (7days) then Etisalat gives N50 for 250MB and more. Now let begins!!!
1. MTN Night Plans Bundles: Yes, MTN is one of the internet service provider that offer one of the best night plan. Just like have mentioned above, they gives whopping 500MB for just N25 and to enjoy the data, you have to be on Pulse tariff plan.
How To Activate MTN 500MB for N25
• Migrate to MTN pulse with *406*1#
• Make sure you have up to N25 then Send Night to 131
• Then MTN will send you a congratulation message that you have successfully subscribed for the data.
• Note that this data can only be used from 12:00am – 4:00am and can’t be renew same night.
2. Airtel Night Plans Bundles: Airtel still remains the second best ISP with cheapest night plan data. Just like MTN, they offer N25 for 500MB and N200 for 1.5GB. This data can be used to download files on all devices.
How To Activates Airtel Night Plans
To enjoy the Airtel night plans, you will have to be on Airtel SmartTrybe tariff plan by migrating with *312*1#. After you successful migrate then follow the below step to subscribed for the Airtel Night Plan.
• Dial *312#
• Reply with 3 for the 500MB for N25 and 1.5GB for N200
• Note that the data valid for single night and can be use from 12am to 5am.
3. Glo Night Plans Bundles: Glo Nigeria already had a night plan before the new addition “N200 for 1GB”. Both night plans package can be use on all devices.
How To Activate Glo Night Plans
Night Plan A, N200 For 1GB:
1. Kindly recharge up to N200
2. Then dial *127*60# or Send 60 to 127 via SMS to activate the new glo night plan
3. It valid for just 1day (12am to 5am)
Read More: Today Moneygram Dollar Pounds Euro To Naira Exchange Rate 2017
4. Etisalat Night Plans Bundles: Etisalat Night Plans is the most expensive among other networks. The telcom company as at now have four Night plans packages which are N50 for 250MB, 1GB for N200, 2GB for N1000 and 5GB for N2000. The 2GB for N1000 and 5GB for N2000 can be used during weekend and same time during the Nights.
How To Activate Etisalat Night Plans
Night Plan A, N50 for 250MB:
1. First of all, you have to be on Easy Cliq tariff plan, to migrate dial *244*1#
2. Now make sure you have up to N50 airtime balance in your simcard.
3. Then dial *229*10*10# to activate 250MB for N50 night plan data ( only valid from 12:00am-5:00am).
Night Plan B, N200 for 1GB:
• Recharge up to N200 airtime on your Etisalat Simcard.
• Dial *229*3*11# to sub for 1GB for N200 Night plan.
• Etisalat 1GB for N200 Night plan can be use from 12AM till 5AM
• Valid For 1 days.
Night Plan C, N1000 For 2GB:
• Recharge up to N1000 airtime on your Etisalat simcard..
• Dial *229*3*12# to sub for 2GB evening & weekend plan @ N1,000
• Etisalat 2GB for N1000 weekend & night plan can be use from 7PM till 7AM and plus the whole of weekend
• Valid For 30 days.
Night Plan D, 2GB For N2000:
• Recharge up to N2000 airtime on your Etisalat simcard
• Dial *229*3*13# to sub for 5GB for N2000 evening & weekend plan @ N2000
• Etisalat 2GB for N1000 weekend & night plan can be used from 7PM till 7AM plus the whole of weekend plus 100MB whatsapp data 24/7
• Valid For 30 days.
Best and Cheapest Normal Data Plans For iOS, PC, Android In March 2017
1. Glo: Glo still remains the grand masters of data in Nigeria. They offer very cheap data packages compare to other networks but their network coverage is the major set back to some of us. Some of their internet bundles go for:
• N1000 = 3.2GB Valid for 30days
• N2000 = 7.5GB Valid for 30days
• N2000 = 2GB + 2.5GB on Campus + N2000 Airtime + 500MB Data to Gift 30days
• N2500 = 10GB 30days
• N3000 = 12GB 30days
To activate any of the plans, kindly click Here for the activation codes.
Glo unlimited free browsing still rocking. We now have several VPN like Stark VPN, Tweakware VPN, Queencee VPN, Psiphon VPN and others for the freebie. Click here to activate your own free browsing today.
2. MTN: Thanks to MTN 100% double data bonus offer!!! You can now enjoy 100% double data on any bundle plan you activate on MTN. Example: if you subscribe to MTN N1000 for 1.5GB then with double data offer, you will be bless with another free 1.5GB. In total, you will have up to 3GB for that duration period.
The MTN 100% double data bonus offer is a 6months duration offer that can be activated when you purchase a new phone and you insert your MTN simcard to the phone for activation. We have also been able to tweak activate the double data offer even without buying a new phone. All you need is a new phone valid imei then tweak it to your phone and wait for MTN congratulations message.
3. Airtel: Airtel Double data plan is like another MTN double data bonus offer. Airtel recently unleash this double data offer some weeks ago and it works on iOS, Android, PC and other devices.
The Airtel double data offer go for N1500 for 6GB which is pretty cheap compare to the normal data that go for N2000 for 3.5GB. The N1500 for 6GBvalid for one month and it didn’t zapp like others.
How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer
Airtel 7GB for N2000
This package is exclusive to some sim qualified enough to enjoy the package. You get free extra 3.5GB when you activate 3.5GB for N2000.
Dial *437*2# to activate the package
Airtel Triple Surf Offer is another 100% data offer. The Airtel Triple Surf offer is not a data plan on its own. It only gives you bonus on your data subscription based on your current Airtel data plan. The Percentage of data you get is dependent on your current Airtel data plan.
How do I activate the Triple Surf offer?
• Simply Dial *141#
• Select option 2 in the menu “Triple Surf Offer”, you will see the list of applicable bundles
• Activate any of the applicable data bundles and you will begin to enjoy your bonus
4. Etisalat: Etisalat Nigeria has the expensive data bundle and their bundle price and data cap is:
Weekends Data Plans For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat And Glo In March 2017
Weekends data plans is also another best way to rock cheap and affordable internet browsing access. With the weekend plans, you wouldn’t only browse but will also have the opportunity to downloads files in cheaper price than normal bundles plans.
I’ve written a detailed post about it and you can read it Here.
I believed that I’ve been able to share with you almost all the cheapest data bundles thay are presently rocking. Thanks you all for reading to this last word. Happy new month once again guys!!!!!
You may be interested
MTN Unlimited Free Browsing Blazing Hot With Hammer VPNFemtop - February 11, 2019
While you all are still enjoying your daily MTN free browsing via Combo VPN, another better offer is here with…
Long-Term Review Of Itel S33 (LIVE)Femtop - February 11, 2019
Long-Term Review Of Itel S33 - One of the biggest announcements from Itel Mobile in 2018 was the introduction of…
Discount Sales: Buy MTN Data N500 For 1GB, 2GB For N1000 and MoreFemtop - February 11, 2019
February 1, 2019 make it 1 year since we launched our cheap MTN data services at the rate of (1GB…