is a new initiative that was just recently introduced by Jumia
. An initiative which allows you to pay for the electronic device you are in dire need off, in installment when you don’t have the money to pay at once.
Perhaps you need an HP 15 laptop to do a certain job you have just been assigned to do and provision wasn’t made for the Laptop and other electronic devices you need to do the job and you don’t have the money to pay at once, with Jumia flex, you get a flexible payment options and with this you will be able to get your device once initial deposit and the remaining balance would be automatically paid via the payment instrument used for your initial deposit between 3 to 6 months depending on your preferred payment plan.
It helps and enables the customers to buy the desired electronic devices of their choice and pay a little at a time.
1. Your BVN, Bank Statements from the last 6months in PDF
2. Valid ID (Int’l passport/Driver’s license/Voters card or national ID)
3. One device per customer at a time.
How Does Jumia Flex Work?
1. Go to jumia.com.ng/jumiaflex to select the device you want and fill the application form. A response to your application will be sent back to you within 3 working days of your submission.
2. If approved, an email will be sent back to you directing you to proceed with the payment of the upfront deposit and shipping fee with your ATM card or bank account online.
3. Once the upfront deposit has been paid, your order will be processed and delivered for pick it up within a few days.
4. Your balance payment is to begin after the first which would be spread over 3to 6 months depending on the payment plan of your choosing.
Note: your remaining balance would be automatically debited from your payment instrument and it only available in Lagos only for now.