Table of Contents
MTN just recently launched a new plan called “MTN mPulse” which comes with some mouth-watering offer and packages, I believe you must have been aware of how the plan works but if you don’t then allow me to give a brief info the new tariff plan.
What is MTN mPulse?
MTN mPulse is a new prepaid plan that is specifically designed for the Pree Teen and Teenagers between the ages of 9 – 15 years which avail them the resources to explore, maximize their potentials digitally and creativity in achieving the right goals in life.
There are two main features of the MTN mPulse services which are: The mPulse tariff and the mPulse website. You can read more about the new MTN mPulse plan by clicking Here
Well, it must be good for you to know that the mPulse data bundle is meant to only power mPulse website, meaning that you can’t use this data to run all your apps unlike other MTN data bundles but don’t worry about that, we already found a way around how you can power all your Apps with the newly cheap mPulse tariff with VPNs like Http Injector.
In this post, I will be sharing with you on how you can power all your apps with mPulse tariff plan using Http Injector.
How To Migrate To MTN mPulse Tariff Plan
To Subscribe to the mPulse plan, you can dial *344*1# from a new or existing MTN SIM or Send “mPulse” to 131 as SMS. You can as well, Download MyMTNApp, then go to tariff plan and select mPulse.
How To Subscribe to the MTN mPulse data plans
The mPulse data plan consists of 2 special packages which the students on mPulse tariff can purchase to access the mPulse website, the plans are as follows;
- 350MB for ₦50 (weekly plan) To subscribe, send “350” to 344
- 1.2GB for ₦150 (Monthly plan) To subscribe, send “351” to 344
How to browse and download with MTN mPulse 1.2GB for ₦150 data
- First of all, you need to download an app called “HTTP INJECTOR” you can download it here
- Then go ahead to download the mPulse HTTP file which you are going to import into the HTTP INJECTOR VPN.
- You can download the MTN mPulse HTTP file by clicking here
- When you are done downloading the mPulse HTTP file and finished installing the HTTP INJECTOR VPN
- Launch the HTTP INJECTOR app and click on the Paper icon found on the top-right corner
- Click on the Import Config and locate the mPulse HTTP file you earlier downloaded and import it
- After you are done importing the Config file, then click on Start and it will connect within 10 seconds then you can begin to enjoy your mPulse plan as you wish.
This is all you have to do to browse and download with the MTN mPulse data plans, you can let know what your experience is in the comment section.