Asus Launches Zenfone 6 with 8GB RAM, 48MP flip camera and a big battery
Asus is here with the launch of its latest flagship phone Zenfone 6 that packs some really interesting features one would want in a smartphone.
Asus Zenfone 6 sports a 6.46-inches Full-screen HD+ LCD display with narrow bezels and 92% screen-to-body ratio and no notch design.
It is powered by a Snapdragon 855 chipset with up to 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage expandable via a microSD up to 1TB.
On the camera part, there is no front camera like you must have expected but it has an incredible dual rear flip camera of a 48MP sensor (Sony IMX 586) and an ultra-wide 13MP sensor that also act as the front camera.
The Flip Camera can take the same high-quality photos whether shooting from the front or rear with the flip mechanism in a 90-degree position.
The rotation mechanism can be used to shoot panoramas automatically or use motion tracking to keep your subject in the frame. Asus also developed HDR+ Enhanced and Night Mode, which rely on multi-frame synthesis to improve image quality.
The flip-up camera closes automatically if you drop the phone, and the company said that it has tested it with up to 100,000 flips so there’s no cause for alarm.
Asus Zenfone 6 has a massive 5,000mAh battery capacity with QuickCharge 4.0 in which Asus said it has up to two-days battery life in normal usage, although it comes with 18W charger.
Images and Key Specifications of Asus Zenfone 6;
- 6.46-inch ( pixels) Full HD+ NanoEdge IPS LCD 19.5:9 aspect ratio screen with 600 nits brightness, HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable via a microSD up to 1TB
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ZenUI 6
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP flip camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.79 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, Laser AF, EIS, 13MP secondary camera with 125-degree ultra-wide lens, f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 75.4 x 9.2 mm; Weight: 190g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio,5-magnet stereo speaker, Dual NXP TFA9874 smart amp, dual microphones
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with QuickCharge 4.0 fast charging
It comes in different colors and cost about 500 to 600 Euros depending on the memory configurations. It will be available for order in several countries in Europe starting today and will start shipping from May 25th.
You may be interested
9mobile Ramadan Special Data; N200 For 1GB, How To SubscribeAjayi Olufemi - May 18, 2019
9mobile Ramadan special data has been one the best data offer for me ever since it was introduced. As an elite…
How To Invest In MTN Nigeria Communication Plc SharesAjayi Olufemi - May 17, 2019
How To Invest In MTN Nigeria Communication Plc Shares The listing of MTN Nigeria Communication Plc shares on the Premium…
Buy itel P33 Plus/P33 and win $10,000 (N3,605,000) in itel latest promoAjayi Olufemi - May 17, 2019
Africa's leading phone brand – itel Mobile is here again with another mind-blowing promo offer available to all users of…