MediaTek Latest Processor Helio M70 with 5G modem is official
MediaTek at the Computex 2019 event in Taiwan launched its latest chipset Helio M70 with multi-mode 5G network.
Helio M70 was built using 7nm FinFET process technology, ARM’s Cortex-A77 CPU, Mali-G77 GPU and MediaTek’s advanced AI Processing Unit (APU).
MediaTek’s Helio M70 has a bunch of features but the key features include;
- The multi-mode in the Helio M70 chipset supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks even in an area that’s not covered by the 5G antennas.
- Helio M70 has dynamic bandwidth switching technology that allocates 5G bandwidth required for specific applications to improve modem power efficiency by 50 percent and comprehensive power management.
- The Helio M70 has powerful multimedia & Imaging performance that support up to 4K video encode/decode at 60fps and super high-resolution cameras.
- For the speed, Helio M70 has 4.7Gps download (sub-6GHz) and 2.5 Gbps upload speeds with support for New Radio (NR) 2 Component Carrier (CC).
- It also supports both non-standalone (NSA) and standalone (SA) 5G network architectures.
- Helio M70 has New AI (Artificial Intelligence) architecture that supports more advanced AI applications, such as image de-blur that allows users to take great shots even while on the motion.
According to MediaTek, Helio M70 will be available for OEMs by Q3 of 2019 and products with the chipset should be available in the market at the beginning of 2020.
You may be interested
New 9mobile Offer – Get 7GB Bonus when you buy 1GB DataAjayi Olufemi - August 14, 2019
New 9mobile Offer – Get 7GB Bonus when you buy 1GB Data Recently, a campaign for the reduction of excessive…
Double Data Offer: MTN 4GB For N1200, How To Activate ItAjayi Olufemi - August 6, 2019
Recently, Telco giant company, MTN Nigeria introduced a new and revamped data prices to compete with SME data seller. They slashed the…