Xiaomi Launches Redmi Note 7S with 48MP camera; See Specs and Price
The Redmi Note 7S is an upgrade to the previously released Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro.
The phone retains some specifications from the Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro, although there are still some changes between the devices.
Let’s take a brief walk-down of the major specs in Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S specifications;
The Redmi Note 7S packs a 6.3-inches display with a waterdrop notch and a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 at the front and the back.
The smartphone has 48-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and a 5-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots with AI features.
The device is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 660 chipset with two memory configurations of 3GB RAM/32GB storage and 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage.
Key Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S;
- 6.3-inch (2340 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 with Adreno 512 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB via a microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD), Dual 4G VoLTE
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.79 aperture and 5MP secondary camera with f/2.2 aperture.
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Splash-proof (P2i nano-coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) battery with Quick Charge 4
- Cost Rs. 10,999 to Rs. 12,999 (about NGN 57,00 – 67,000)
You may be interested
New Airtel Trick Gives 4.6GB Data For N200, 23GB For N1000, See How To Activate ItAjayi Olufemi - September 19, 2019
New Airtel Trick Gives 4.6GB Data For N200, 23GB For N1000, See How To Activate It If you have not…
Limited Offer: Buy Itel S15 For Just N22,800Ajayi Olufemi - September 9, 2019
The new Itel S15 is the latest addition to the Itel S-series family. The device has just recently entered into…